Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Black Heart

I never thought in a million years that my heart could go from whole and red to split and black. My heart once was whole, full of love, and pumping with red blood, but now it has been turned into a split, full of hatered, and bruised BLACK HEART. It has been ripped out of my chest, stomped on over and over until it was lifeless. My heart is damaged, full of pain, and destroyed. Its so broken that it would take a mircale to repair it. And its because of him that my body now lies lifeless for my heart stopped pumping its blood. Its becuase of him that i cant breath for my black heart caused me to have a heat attack. Its becuase of him that i feel empty inside because of the giant hole that is placed in the middle of my cold black heart. And its because of him that my life will never be the same, for i am now living with a BLACK HEART.

No comments:

Post a Comment