Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Addicted

You were like my own personal brand of herion, my addiction.
My Favorite drug.
The first taste of you was the sweetest thing that i have ever tasted.
Your unreal love quickly posioned my blood.
It spreaded into my veins and straight to my heart.
The first dose i had was an instant addiction.
Each dose that i took in was either bitter or sweet.
I loved the way your unreal love made my heart stop beating.
I loved the way your unreal love made me take shorter breaths each day.
I loved the way your unreal love made my blood turn into fire.
All i wanted was you, i couldnt get enough.
More and more of you i craved each day, hour, minute, and second.
You played with my cravings.
You knew how addicted i had become of you.
It was like a game to you , like my life was something to play with.
You watched me burn, cry, stress, feen, fight, hold on and let go.
You saw the old me disappear into the darkness, and created this new person in me.
An addict.
An addict that must find rehab within herself and search for the person that she use to be before she became and addict of your posioned unreal love.

You were like my own personal brand of herion, my addiction.
You were my favorite drug.
And the last taste of you was the bitterest thing that i have ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment