Sunday, April 25, 2010

Making Love To You

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, its' the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”





Sweet things that make me weak,
Is when you whisper into my ear.

With your esoteric provocative gaze
You look into my eyes.

Seducing you so you can touch my skin
To sense the burning of your flames.

Then you kiss me...
Embracing me with a love that is so real

As i feel your wet desirous lips
Our yearning tongues satisfying in their desires.





To feel poision...
Of your blood evaporating throughout your soul.

Exhilarating pure intoxification
By sending electricfying emotions.

As your hands flow over me;
Touching every curve and every part of me...

Auomatically, my legs seem to move apart.
When you take me high on a mystical ride
My body, you know will guide.

Making love all night long
Just listening to our song.

The flames of lust, desire, and love.
Takes control of us.

As I sense a sensation so exciting
You put your hand on my breast
And kiss my nipples with your yearning lips.

Everytime you do that
It gets more and more satisfying.

Let me feel those sensations,
As i feel you deep inside me.

Sensing a rage so amazing to resist,
All this love i have inside me
I just want to let it go.

You got me intertwined...
Soaking wet,
I feel you as you pause deep inside me.






And then i feel you push in and pull back out.
I moan for pure pleasure and exalation,
I get the quivers,
But...
Its from the fire lit inside my soul.

My body is lustrous everywhere,
I scream....
Please, harder and harder
I call out your name...

Crying out in anguished bliss
A slight sign...
"A gasp for air"

This fire is so immense
So full of energy and heart,
Even water couldnt quench
This fire inside my soul.
Always will it remain.

Burning there internally,
Cause you make my raptures senses rise,

While you take me higher and higher
Than I have ever been
In the mystical ride of yours,
That i just cant get enough
Because without you and your love,
There would not be a steaming sexual taste in me.



No comments:

Post a Comment